The numbers 1 – 10 booklet is designed for Kindergarten students aged between 3 – 4 years old. Every page contains multiple activities that will help with the students understanding the concept of numbers.
- Students showing the number with their hands.
- Tracing the number.
- Tracing the word of the number.
- Identifying the number.
- Demonstrating the ability to quantify.
Credit to @brgfx
For more worksheets visit: http://www.mrgregenglish.com/mr-gregs-worksheets/
Importance of Numbers
Math is one of the most important concepts in early childhood. It provides vital life skills as children will need basic mathematic skills to problem solve and to develop their own spatial awareness. Numbers can help broaden their comprehension.
With numbers, students have the opportunity to:
- Ask more questions, gathering more information.
- Can add more detail to their speech.
- Can begin problem solving with simple mathematic equations.
- Improve on their sight ability.